Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sumeet Vermani


Emma Farrell – what can I say….you have made me feel truly at home with the revelation that is the 5:30 Power Ballad, an event of pure epicness in my daily EUK routine. You may also be the reason I begin watching hollyoaks again (although am not sure I can thank you for taking me back to the worst of my student days!). I haven’t been here long but have defo appreciated your banter, northerness and smiley nature – I wish you good luck on your new journey, just don’t stop believing that if you could turn back time, you wont look back in anger or over your shoulder on this final countdown as we will always leave a light on, for you.

All the best and lets have an epic night so you can leave us, up where we belong!

Sumeet

No comments:

Post a Comment