Friday 26 February 2010

Other Emma B(ookend)


Hey Faz/ She-Ra,

I was hoping I'd be here long enough to have lots of cool stories to recount with you... but you're going! Bwwww!!! But I've enjoyed very much my short time of being the 'other' Emma in the bookedn mataphor!

Please take the Welsh CWTCH, and the concept of "joking" something (as in 'joking' pizza for wheat-free crap) (and actually later, I should tell you about the concept of hool - not spelled like that - as in 'hool apple', sounds funnier in real life with a proper Welsh accent like my Dads) with you to the baby place. But don't get any babies yourself soon...(they're messy and noisy)

Web on Gy'aal.


Make it so... (bwww!)


But also more Yaaaay! (because it's a nice new job!)
(maybe someone there will love Hollyoaks too)

(but probably not)

Good Luck,
Em3

No comments:

Post a Comment